frantic-chickenfrantic-chicken

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

System of a Down "CUBErt" System of a Down "CUBErt"

The animation was alright.

Your animation quality was pretty decent, and your interpretation of the song was interesting. And this does look like you put some genuine effort towards the end product.. My only big criticism about this is the audio. I can see you tried splitting it up into different parts, but the end product is very choppy, and early on, when it switched parts, it didn't sustain it's volume. I think this would be much better if you used one audio file on this, rather than splitting it up into parts. It'll improve the overall quality of the film, and it would make the song a lot easier to listen to.

vylents-Bad Day vylents-Bad Day

Umm...

Quite sorry. This has potential, and i did like it at first. I think the one big thing i want to suggest to you is make it longer. the suicide thing came in way too early. Expand out the story, make more horrible things happen to him, THEN throw in that final scene. With that, this would be excellent. But for now, i can't give this a high rating just because it's far too short

2MEG commercial 2MEG commercial

Decent, But

Your idea is good, and your animation skills are obviously above par. This has a lot of potential, but it just needs to be a bit more polished, and maybe even expanded past the idea of music. But you're on the right track. Keep up what you're doing

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

Pleasantly Suprised!

At first, i seriously thought that this was gonna be either a really short crappy sprite animation using bloody death to mario as the only humorous part. When it got to the end, i was rather amused, and astounded by how well this was done. For a sprite animation, this was really good.

UberAoC responds:

It was a nice mix of humor, wasn't it? You've got my greatest thanks for spending the time to watch the entire animation before reviewing, especially since you were about to vote 0. Thanks for giving it a chance and I'm glad you liked it!

The Final Brick The Final Brick

SCREW YOUR LOOPS

Loops are NOT worth my time. Also, if you're gonna make a group flash film, make it something OTHER than a loop project. Ripping star wars music isn't going to help you...AT ALL. Plus, don't make fun of foamy. Neurotically yours is a lot better than this.

TruffleClock responds:

foamy is a piece of shit

shut up fuck off

The Ring: The Legend_ The Ring: The Legend_

That just sucked...

I'm sorry, but that was pure crap. YOU NEED TO COME UP WITH BETTER IDEAS. the girl from the ring being pwned is NOT FUNNY! don't think that gamer terms will make people like your film. Admittedly, you can animate, that's a plus, but at least try to make your flash work decent next time.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

Wow, that was just amazing

dustball, you've done it again! This has great sound, the art from both of you is marvelous, and this whole film just was amazing! Ya know ,this is a lot like your old film "play", dustball. I liked that one too.

Archangel- Total War Archangel- Total War

Meh, it was ok...

This was pretty good, but then again, it is a stick figure film. So, i like the idea, but the actions got really repetitive, and so did a lot of the clips, and the music quality, though i love Rage Against the Machine, it's kinda low quality. Anyways, you've obviously got some talent with flash, just start fine tuning the films.

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

Holy crap

Once again, you've succeeded in disturbing me. This is amazing, but so freaky. And why does everyone have a really high pitched voice? Anyways, nice work.

school daydreamer-* school daydreamer-*

Pretty Good!

I like the idea of the entire movie. It's pretty funny. The graphics are good, i like your ability to make the camera circle around the guy. I what i really liked was your ending sequence with the mp3 player. Nice work. If anything, work a little bit more on the graphics, and some of the shape tweens were a bit funky. Other than that, good work!